Friday 5 October 2012

A Yummy Beauty mess~

Hi there!

I made quite a mess today and I'd like to share it with you!
After watching a vid on the doll-like Venusangelic's Honey Pie mask, I decided to raid the kitchen before my mom come home. Unfortunately we don't have honey, so I slapped together whatever smelled yummy and ended up with a strawberrybananalemoncocomilky pie mask! lol ∩( ・ω・)∩

Ingredients:
5 or more spoonfuls of flour (depends on the texture you want your mask to have)
4 strawberries
1 banana
1 spoonful of strawberry yogurt (low fat)
organic lemon juice
2 spoonfuls of milk
a bit of oats (from my previous homemade mask lol)
2 tea spoons of cacao powder


Annnd~ that was it...
Mash the fruits to a pulp or put it through the slicer and then mix it all together with an electric mixer. Clean up before anyone notices. Then, ignore your brother's snorts and apply it to your face.

Vualla~! >‿‿◕

Sorry for the mask on my eyebrows! teehee  o v o''


Leave it on for 15 to 30 minutes or wait for it to dry. Wash it off with warm water and massage a deep moisturizer into your skin.

Benefits:
Strawberries have a lightening effect
Bananas have a moisturizing and acne banishing effect
Oats serves as mild exfoliator and it helps for acne
Lemons have lightening effect along with drying out pimples
Diary products have lactic acid and you already know what that does, right? c:
Cacao has revitalising and anit-aging effect

Oh, and don't forget to clean up the basin! haha

Hope you guys enjoyed my post!
What do you think of my concoction? Please comment bellow~

xoxo
Jello

2 comments:

  1. hey jello! (: i think i will eat it up after make this mask, lol
    followed you already xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete